Update added by user Feb 25, 2013
I mean Tampa......for some reason it says Little River, South Carolina in the location information.
Update added by user Feb 25, 2013
The location listed isn't correct. The dealership I bought from is in Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2011
I recently purchased a used 2003 Hummer H2 from Bayshore Automotive in Tampa Fl. They advertised the vehicle as being in excellent condition. They itemized everything in the ad and listed it as being excellent. You will find part of their ad pasted below.
Detailed Ext and Int
No Known Accidents
No Known Body Work
No Visible Dents
No Visible Rust
No Visible Scratches
Floor mats Excellent
When I received the vehicle it wouldn't even crank. I had to jump it off to get it off the delivery truck. The interior was in terrible condition. There were holes in the leather seats, the carpet was torn and stained, there was cat hair throughout the vehicle, the passenger side mirror was falling off, the instrument panel lens was busted, most of the interior lights don't work, the three tail lights on the roof of the vehicle were busted and didn't work, there are scratches and dents in the paint and exterior, the back up lights don't work, the weather strips on all the doors are torn, the engine and transmission both have oil leaks....etc. I have tried unsuccessfully to get the dealer to take the vehicle back based on false advertisement but they refuse. They they said they didn't want to pay the $800 to cover the cost of shipping but they are willing to pay $700 towards repairs. The repairs cost over $4000 to get the vehicle in the condition they advertised it to be in. Their excuse is that I should have flown down to view the vehicle before purchasing it. I felt that based on their advertisement and the photos they posted with the vehicle that it wasn't necessary to do that........I trusted them!!! No matter if I flew down to look at the vehicle or not they are not excused for false advertising the vehicle by listing it as being in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Don't make the mistake I made..........DON'T BUY FROM BAYSHORE AUTOMOTIVE!!
You can see their ad on ebay by using the following item number 230577796361
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hummer H2
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."